www.dentily.co.uk is a site operated by Dentily Technology Ltd. We are registered in England and we are located at 124 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5JS
1.1. Security procedures:
You must not knowingly misuse our website or transmit any virus or harmful material to this website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website or to our database.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately and we will report this breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material due to the use of our website.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Dentily is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those websites, and including these links on our website should not be considered as endorsement or recommendation to these third party websites. As a result of this, please note that these websites may be governed by separate terms and conditions which should be referred to by visiting those web pages
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
2.0 DATA PROTECTION AND LIABILITY
Additionally, by using our website, you abide by the fact that Internet transmissions are never completely secure. You understand that any message or information you send to our website is subject to possible intercepted by third parties.
All intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it, is owned by or licensed to us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
No part of the materials on our website should be used for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website, however, you must not republish, redistribute or amend the copies of any materials you have printed off.
4.0 RESTRICTIONS AND GOVERNING LAW
To register with us or use the services and products that we provide on our website you must be over 18 years of age only, and information contained on our website does not amount to an invitation to clients who are under 18 to buy any services or products.
The terms on this website are governed by the Laws of England whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction is respect of any dispute which may arise.
5.0 GENERAL NOTES ON THIS WEBSITE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH GOVERN IT
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and correctness, the material on our website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Our website and the information contained on it are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. All information provided on our website is subject to change without notice and may be out of date at any given time.
We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the commentary and any materials posted on our website by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6.0 OUR PRODUCTS (WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER)
Clear aligner treatment is unpredictable. Dentily.co.uk does not guarantee a successful treatment outcome. Individual results will vary.
Dentily.co.uk warrants that its products:
(i) shall conform to the specifications represented in the treatment setup approved by the dental team;and
(ii) are free from defects in material and workmanship.
Dentily.co.uk shall not be liable for:
(i) any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse, or mistreatment of its products by the doctor, patient, or any third party;
(ii) any defects that are caused by failure to follow directions including (but not limited to) wearing aligners out of sequence not wearing aligners for the entire duration of the specified wear schedule, or wearing aligners for less than 22 hours per day;
(iii) any products being used in combination with other third party products.
Cooling off period: Aligners are considered a medical device and are therefore a customised product and are exempt from cooling-off period.
Disposing of Aligners: Patients are warned not to throw out any aligners until they have completed their treatment and are also warned to keep the final aligner before their retainer in the event the retainer breaks.
If you need to remake your impressions, we’ll send you another Dentily Starter Kit for £49.50
If you complete the aligner guide treatment and your results are different to the treatment plan, we’ll send you up to 4 additional aligners free of charge.
Cancellation or rescheduling of confirmed appointments require 48 hours notice.
Failure to cancel or reschedule within this 48 hour notice period as well as arrivals to clinic exceeding 15 minutes of confirmed appointment time will result in you being charged a £50.00 failed appointment fee without exception.
For any appointment queries please us a call at 0161-989-0608 during standard business hours or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.1 PAYMENTS AND BILLING PAID SERVICES
Certain of our Services, including the purchase of any products offered by us, may be subject to payments now or in the future (the “Paid Services”). Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Paid Service are deemed part of this Agreement. BILLING We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorise us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payments using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
8.2 PAYMENT METHOD
We accept the following forms of payment:
The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand. RECURRING BILLING Some of the Paid Services, such as the purchase of custom-made aligners or other products, may consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By choosing an instalment payment plan, you acknowledge that such Services have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. All recurring payments are fully earned upon payment.
WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORISATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORISATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORISED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE. CHANGE IN AMOUNT AUTHORISED
If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you pre-authorised (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of duty and taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
8.3 AUTO-RENEWAL FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
You have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the instalment payment term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional rate. All fees related to instalment payment are fully earned upon payment.
8.4 REAFFIRMATION OF AUTHORISATION
Your continued use of a instalment payment reaffirms that we are authorised to charge your Payment Method for that Paid Service. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use the Paid Service.
8.5 FREE TRIALS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS
Any free trial or other promotion that provides access to an instalment payment promotion must be used within the specified time of the trial.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your instalment payment, you may do so by contacting customer service. Any fees paid here-under are non-refundable as custom made aligners are a medical device. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8.7 WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that We have no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the treatment; what Content you access via the treatment; or how you may interpret or use the Content. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the treatment. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the treatment, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the treatment.
9.0 REFUNDS AND RETURNS
You can return your Dentily Starter Kit to Dentily up to but not after 14 days of receipt of your order.
Please note items must be returned within this time-frame only and be in a saleable condition.
This means returning the item to us in its original condition, sealed, unused, and in its original packaging.
Please note for legal reasons cosmetic products can only be returned if all seals and packaging are unbroken.
Once we have received the returned the Dentily Starter Kit, we will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorising refunds.
This assessment can generally take between 3-5 business days upon receipt in our offices, but please understand this can take longer during office closures due to holiday periods.
Please include your full name, contact number and email address used for purchase within the returned envelope to ensure we can identify your package.
This does not apply to purchased aligners, which are non-refundable once purchased.
The Dentily Team are available at 0161-989-0608 or via email on email@example.com during business hours, should you need any further information.
Business Hours: available 7 days a week!
If Dentily identifies that you are not a suitable candidate for treatment and we are unable to treat your case, we will refund your £99.00 payment for the Impression Kit in full.
This is also stated in our frequently asked questions: https://www.dentily.co.uk/pages/faqs-pricing
9.2 GENERAL REFUND INFORMATION
Please ensure Dentily Starter Kits are returned to the following address only:
124 Finchley Road
If Dentily Starter Kits are sent to any other address other than the above, Dentily will not be responsible for recovering it, nor can a refund be applied until correctly received.
It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage at the Postal Office as we cannot not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
Where loss or damages occur, a refund cannot be issued.
Dentily are not responsible for the cost of postage or courier for returning items.
10.0 FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The aligners are clear, so people may not even notice you wearing them.
- There are no cuts or abrasions from wires or brackets, so clear aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces.
- The aligners are removable, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with freedom.
- Treatment time may exceed estimates.
- Poor compliance with your dentist’s instructions, wearing aligners less than 22 hours per day, excessive bone growth, poor oral hygiene can lengthen treatment time, increase the cost, and affect the quality of the end results.
- Unusually shaped teeth can also extend treatment time and affect results. For instance, short clinical crowns can cause problems with aligner retention and slow or prevent teeth movement. • Tooth decay, periodontal disease, decalcification (permanent markings on the teeth), or inflammation of the gums may occur if proper oral hygiene and preventative maintenance are not maintained, whether wearing aligners or otherwise.
- Sores and irritation of the soft tissue of the mouth (gums, cheeks, tongue and lips) are possible but rarely occur due to wearing aligners.
- Initially, the aligners may temporarily affect your speech. Patients generally adapt quickly to wearing aligners and it is rare that speech is impaired for an extended period of time.
- While wearing aligners, you may experience a temporary increase in salivation or dryness of the mouth. Certain medications can increase this.
- Any medications you may be taking and your overall medical condition can affect your dental treatment.
- Though uncommon, allergic reactions to the material used during treatment may occur. If you believe you are experiencing an adverse reaction, inform your dentist immediately.
- Tooth sensitivity and tenderness of the mouth may occur during treatment—especially when advancing from one aligner to the next.
- Bone and gums, both of which support the teeth, can be affected by wearing aligners. In some cases, their health may be impaired or aggravated.
- Wearing aligners may aggravate teeth—previously traumatised or not.
- Existing dental restorations, such as crowns and bridges, may be affected by wearing aligners. They may become dislodged and require re-cementation or in some instances, replacement. Before any dental restorations are replaced or added, consult your dentist, as they can affect the way your aligners sit.
- Teeth may supra-erupt (come out of the gums more than other teeth) if not at least partially covered by the aligner.
- Root resorption (shortening) can occur during any type of orthodontic treatment, including clear aligners. Shortened roots are of no disadvantage under healthy conditions. In rare cases, root resorption can result in loss of teeth.
- In cases of severe crowding or multiple missing teeth, it is more likely that the aligner may break. Contact your dentist as soon as possible if this occurs.
- Because orthodontic appliances are worn in the mouth, accidentally swallowing or aspirating the aligner—in whole or in part—may occur.
- Though rare, problems may occur in the jaw joint, causing joint pain, discomfort, headaches or ear problems. Inform your doctor of any such problems immediately.
- Aligners worn out of their intended sequence can delay treatment results and result in complications including (but not limited to) patient discomfort. Always wear aligners in the order specified by your orthodontist.
- In some cases, a “black triangle” of missing gingival tissue may be visible below the inter proximal contact when teeth are aligned after being overlapped for an extended period of time.
- Results may relapse if proper retainer wear is not followed as directed by your orthodontist.
- A successful treatment outcome cannot be guaranteed. After the customised aligners have been shipped, some cases may require refinement with additional clear aligners to achieve ideal results. There may be additional costs to you if you require such procedures. Always follow the directions for use (included with each aligner package) for best results.